Wedding accommodation and photo shoot location. Providing an extremely private and spectacular backdrop all year around for your guests and wedding photos.
The Britten Stables featured on Grand Designs was originally built by Motorcycle Designer John Britten and it offers its guests unprecedented luxury and a phenomenally rich history. There is simply nothing that compares to this homes stunning beauty, for those who seek an experience that is completely unique, this is the place for you.
With seven spacious bedrooms all with ensuite, there is space for everyone to enjoy and relax.
This luxurious home has everything you could wish for and more. It's jam packed with character and charm and will impress. The Stables spans over 800 sqm; you will get access to multiple living spaces, the large kitchen and two smaller kitchens, varied outdoor areas such as the grassed courtyard, barbecue area with water feature, patios and bricked areas where you can gather with guests. The conservatory holds a stunning heated swimming pool (heated Nov-April), the expansive backyard has a hot tub (spa).
There's a bold, contemporary aesthetic that works brilliantly with the exposed raw materials of the building, these textures make lovely backdrops for your photos. A few of the outstanding features of this home include:
- Seven bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and some with living spaces/kitchens
- Billiard Room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Private heated spa pool in the garden
- Large entertainers kitchen and a further two kitchens
- The main cosy sitting room with fire and its curved staircase is a retro delight
- Enjoy the conservatory with this stunning stained glass work, sweeping staircase and garden planting and lots of natural light all year around.
- 12 x Heat pumps/ Air conditioning units
- 2 x Fires
- Off street parking for up to 4 carsThe restoration of this property cost over 2.5 million and has resulted in a home of unparalleled luxury.
- The property is close to all amenities including the central city 3.5km, airport 5.5km, cafes 100meters, shops 1.1km and public transport.
Accommodation and photoshoot (bring your own photographer):
$2300 per night
$1800 per night for more than 3 nights.
Canapé and champagne on arrival can be arranged and on-charged.
A chef can be arranged to prepare you dinner, lunch or breakfast if required.
Photoshoot only packages (bring your own photographer):
Photoshoot only and no accommodation $1200 (half day)
Photoshoot only and no accommodation $650 (1 hour package: Full bridal party)
Photoshoot only $400 (1 hour package: Bride, Groom and Photographer only)